Sunday, February 19, 2012

Windows decor...

Can one imagine if their house does not have a window?



Its like living cramply in a box with only one opening which what we called a door. Windows are important in a house structure. Despite allowing more lights to the inner part of the house and making the house bright enough, they also make us possible to see the outside view of the house.



Some house or building do have such superb window design that makes the house beautiful. And most of the windows need creative alternative decor to match their design and purpose.


There are few beautiful window decorations that have captured my eyes to be saved into my photos collection which I like to share here for viewing. Maybe they can give some new ideas for your own home window decor. I had very much taken the benefits of their decor ideas for my own windows. It's something simple and nice to work with. Curtains, small plants, vases and flowers do give a big impact. They makes windows look more beautiful.


Either their luxuriously decorated with various design of curtains and blinds or as simple as small bunch of flowers in a single bottle. It is already creatively covered or decorated.





I love to do my windows based on my creativity, dont you feel the same with your windows?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this window ... I wish i have one... :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning windows decor....simple yet stunning...love it..

Anonymous said...

i just bought today a roses.. its soo beautiful and fresh.. i try to put it beside of my window... ^.^

D'LavenderSuite said...

Thank you all for supporting reading my Blog. Those windows idea is part of my simple thoughts. Lots more ideas of decorations can be way in decorating your windows. It depends on your window design and your decorative ways of doing it.But most of us would like to have curtains to go with it. Maybe later I can write something about curtains..so stay in touch with my Blog you guys :-)